Best Quality Wood Veneer Sheets Shops in DilsuhkNagar Metro Plywood
- Veneers refer to thin slices of wood and sometimes bark, usually thinner than 3 mm that typically are glued onto core panels such as Plywood.
- Veneer is obtained either by “peeling” the trunk of a tree or by slicing large rectangular blocks of wood known as flitches. The appearance of the grain and figure in wood comes from slicing through the growth rings of a tree and depends upon the angle at which the wood is sliced.
- Veneer once pasted on raw plywood with the help of glue is polished thereafter.
- Veneer are of two types as follows:
- Natural Veneers:
- It is made out of a tree, which is bonded together with glue on base of hardwood or gurjan wood.
- Natural veneers are expensive as compared to other form of veneer which is engineered or artificial veneer which is made out of Plastic.
- Natural veneers comes in many types:
- Its types are defined generally based on the Tree name or tree bark.
- Pieces of bark is stitched and bonded together in the factory and give it a unique design.
- Henceforth, Natural veneer comes in lot where you have to select based on lot not on the basis of catalogue.
- Lot Sizes depends on same design of veneers: in general lot sizes of veneer are around30 sheets of 8ft *4ft.
- Veneer can be re-polished.
- However veneer is expensive as compared to laminate.
- Reckon Veneer or Engineered Veneer:
- It is made out of plastic, though polish is required unlike as in laminates.
- It is cheaper as compared to natural veneer.
- It can be selected based on catalogue